Wednesday, April 22, 2026

Grade 4 Reminders

 1. Complete The Last Supper sketchbook drawing. Due date: April 26, 2026.


2. Get your 2-digit multiplication worksheet signed by a parent.

3. Complete the Reign of Terror diary entry - due Thursday, April 23, 2026.

Instruction for the Reign of Terror worksheet:

Q: Pretend you are a person living in France during a scary time called the Reign of Terror.

Write a diary entry about one day. Tell:


  • What you saw or heard

  • How you felt

  • What you think is right or wrong

  • Something about God or prayer

Choose any one role to write the diary entry.
  • A child in a family
  • A person in the crowd
  • A guard
  • A shopkeeper
  • A Christian trying to do what is right

Sentence Starters:

  • Dear Diary,

  • Today I saw…

  • People were…

  • I felt…

  • I think this is wrong/right because…

  • I prayed…

  • God, please help…


4. Read a book and write down 5 new words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Grade 4 Reminders

  Spring Concert tomorrow. There will be no P.E. tomorrow. Students are requested to come to school in their school uniform and bring their ...